Sunday, September 7, 2008

A Little Vacation from Diet Blogging

I am back - I took a little vacation from my diet blog and am ready to recommit to blogging weekly. I have been dieting, somewhat - at least I am not gaining the weight that I have lost since beginning this blog. I have been concentrating on work now - September is ridiculous - always has been. There is enough work to fill two months-but I do it every year. It is hard to stay focused on dieting and tracking when the stress of work kicks in full force. Focus is the key- and those salty crispy corn chips that the staff loves comes calling my name. I think I will start this week by opening WeightWatchers online and keeping it open during work hours - this way I can just enter my meals as I eat them. Other goals for the week:
1) Walk to and from work
2) Don't eat chips
3) Drink the water
4) Use the stairs
5) Track my meals

No comments: