Sunday, March 15, 2009

Dieting 101 - Restarting

Monday is always a good day to start new things- so I am planning today to set myself up for success. It pays to be positive in this process because negativity is quite overwhelming and ekes into all other daily activities.
Monday is a workday - so planning is essential for diet success. I think the weather will be good so I need to concentrate on exercise to help me to achieve any weight loss goals that I have. That means walking and convincing myself to go to the gym. I love food, I love wine and spirits - does that make me bad? I guess I need to make compromises.
The food and drink - they make me thick. I was not born with the good high energy skinny genes. Oops- too bad. Harder work here and hormones are not helping any. So - whats next - Monday diet plan =-
  • Drink Water - 6 glasses
  • The other white meat for dinner
  • Lunch - salad -tuna
  • breakfast -cereal
  • Tracking on WW.com

No comments: