Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sunny Day - Saturday

The day began with a little rain and now it is sunny and very pleasant, I am guessing that I should shake my booty and get outside before it gets miserable again. I have been playing around with the blog this morning - restyling and rethinking. I am trying to determine what it will become. I think I have decided to put some effort in and make a go of it. Lately I have not been feeling too good but I think mostly it has been the effects the chaos in world around me. So I am tightening up the wallet and hopefully tightening my belt and moving forward. I am cerainly coping much better than I was 2 months ago. I have decided that I need some daily goals and I don't think these need to be huge - just small easy accomplishments. Today - I am going to go for a brisk walk- I am going to do this now - so I can say - goal accomplished!

No comments: