Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tuesday - Dieting on a Long Weekend

Just back from a long weekend in Florida - and I am happy to say that I lost three pounds over the past five days. Plus, I think I probably gained some back on Monday - I ate the cheese crackers on the plane - you know the ones with the cheesy substance between 2 wheat (are they really wheat?) crackers, had a Starbucks Vente Skim Latte, had a Bento Box lunch when I came home, with a Kirin lite beer, and I can't forget to mention the steak I had for dinner.
I ate slender food at my mom's - they were dieting so I did well just being there. I did eat some things that they did not - like potatoes and pretzels but I still did good. Weighed in and logged on WW online this morning. I went back and logged in Mondays points - they were off the chart. But today I will begin to track my points again - even if I go over. I am going to try cutting down on the carbs - this is what they were doing and it seems to work really well.
Goals for the week
1) Go to the Gym at least 2 evenings during the week
2) Drink 2 cups or more of the oolong tea
3) Eat Fish and Chicken for dinner
4) Log in my WW points every day
5) Don't eat the candy that is in the office
Seems easy right- lets see if I can keep the momentum going

No comments: