Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday - best of five

Today is weigh-in day and the beginning of week two. My weight loss for the week was so minor that I needed to do a best of 5 - on and off the scale - until I found a number I was satisfied with. I know that I can do better this week.
My goals for week two are:
1-Try to eliminate wheat products and most dairy for the first few days to reduce inflammation
2-Eat fruits and veggies to keep me satisfied
3-Have fish and chicken as an alternative to beef
4-Give up the wine and beer during the week
5-Have more non-sweetened ice tea as my beverage of choice (no artificial sweetener also)
6-Walk at least 30 minutes each day (or go to the gym and bike for 30 minutes)
7-Drink water
8-Stay within the WW daily points
Need lots of luck for week 2 to stay focused.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna,

This is your mother. I see that Monday was your last entry. What about Tuesday? You still have time for a Wednesday post. I hope you are stillstaying on track.